The Association for Mineral Explorers (AME) holds an annual mining conference, AME Roundup, in Vancouver, Canada – the capital of junior explorers.
This event has a strong exploration focus, and attracts around 6000 delegates each year. The Government of Greenland has been participating with a booth at the tradeshow since 2010.
Come and join us in at the AME Roundup in 2019!
When: 28 - 31 January 2019
Where: Booth 516/518
What can you expect:
- free digital data packages on Greenland's zinc potential
- materials on Greenland's geology and extensive mineral potential (e.g. base metals, precious metals, iron and ferroalloys and speciality metals)
- insight into accessing free exploration-relevant geological, gephysical and geochemical data
- information on licensing and operational environment in Greenland
- recent updates on the exploration and mining projects in Greenland
Our representatives from the Mineral License and Safety Authority and the Department of Geology are looking forward to meet you there and answer all your enquiries regarding exploration in Greenland!