What to apply for?
- a new licence (prospecting, exploration and special exploration licences),
- a renewal of an expiring licence (only for exploration licences),
- an expansion or reduction of an existing licence area (exploration and special exploration licences),
- transferring an existing licence (exploration and special exploration licences)
How to apply?
Online Application Portal
The Online Applications Portal allows applicants to follow their applications and status of their licences.
Excluding for prospecting licence applications.
All applications are subjected to application fees.
- Prospecting licence application fee: DKK 3,000
- Exploration and special exploration licence application fee: DKK 5,000
Submit a short description of the applicant’s technical capabilities. If individuals and CV’s are listed, terms of employment must be describes for each individual.
Submit audited financial statement and company report.
Processing and granting applications
Applicants are informed about incomplete applications. The MLSA will inform the applicant and request for additional information. Should the applicant fail to provide the requested additional information within 14 days, the MLSA can reject the application, and the application fee will not reimbursed if already paid.
Licences are usually granted no later than 3 months after the registration of a complete application.