Scientific permit

All scientific work, including the collection of any type of sediment, require a scientific licence from the MLSA.

Application forms

Application form

The application form should contain general information about the applicant, information about the planned activities and their location.

Insurance statement

Please be advised that simple e-mail addresses are preferable with our spam filter.

Scroll to Top