Greenland Day PDAC Convention 2020
Greenland Day was held on 2 March 2020 at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention in Toronto. The event was opened by the Vittus Qujaukitsoq, Minister of Finance and Mineral Resources. Exploration and mining companies operating in Greenland presented an update on their projects, whereas service companies and industry players presented business opportunities in Greenland.
- Introduction – Anette Juul-Nielsen, Senior Geologist, Ministry of Mineral Resources, Government of Greenland
- White Mountain Anorthosite Mine – Jim Cambon, President, Hudson Resources Inc.
- Citronen Fjord Lead Lead-Zinc Project – Michael Jardine, Managing Director, Ironbark Zinc Ltd.
- AEX Gold Inc. Project updates – Eldur Olafsson, CEO, AEX Gold Inc.
- TANBREEZ Rare Earth Project – Bolette Maqe Nielsen, Chairman of the Board & Greg Barnes, Owner of TANBREEZ Mining Greenland A/S
- Positioning Greenland to be an major international rare earth supplier – John Mair, Managing Director, Greenland Minerals Ltd.
- Greenland’s New Mineral Strategy – Jørgen T. Hammeken-Holm, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Mineral Resources
- An Investor Perspective: How the Government can support mining in Greenland? – Brock Salier, Partner, Sprott Capital Partners
- Your Arctic Partner – Jacob Nitter Sørensen, CEO, Air Greenland
- The Gateway to North Atlantic – Nicolai Krøyer, CCO, Port of Aarhus
- A modern port for a growing capital – John Rasmussen, CEO, Sikuki Nuuk Harbour A/S
- Supporting infrastructure development in Greenland – Christian Keldsen, Partner & Senior Consultant, VisioBox Consulting
- Bulk shipping opportunities for remote location in Greenland – Steven Rzehak, EVP/Partner, MID-SHIP Group LLC.